Additional OfferingsIn addition to our academic program and unique approach to education, St. Ignatius School also provides the following offerings:
- SMARTBoard Technology in all classrooms: Subject material leaps alive, capturing the attention, fueling the motivation, and inspiring new skills in learners of every age.
- Mobile Computer Carts with 60 workstations: Students become energized by technology, and learn how to use it effectively, creatively and appropriately.
- 50 iPad Mini's Utilized in the Classroom: Used across the curriculum students are able to enhance their learning with current technologies.
- Hot lunch served every day: You can choose when your child brings a lunch or enjoys one prepared on-site with love by our kitchen staff. Meals are fresh, nutritious and tasty.
- Before & After School Care: Offered from 7:00 am through 6:00 pm on school days and on many no-school days, your child is in safe, experienced, loving hands.
CYO Athletics Program provides recreational sports opportunities in volleyball, football, swimming, basketball, and track. CYO is a unique sporting league because it isn’t entirely focused on winning -- instead, the league blends the values of traditional competitive spirit with openness to all skill levels. Here are some of the benefits of CYO:
1. CYO welcomes all children within the parish or school. That’s right, no one is cut! If your child joins, they will make the team.
2. All athletes get the chance to play. If your child joins, they are guaranteed playing time throughout the season.
3. Kids play with athletes of all skill levels. Players learn to compete but they also learn the importance of giving those less skilled a chance, as well as how to come together as a team to work toward success. CYO gives all the children the chance to discover their talents and gifts in a safe, enthusiastic, inspiring environment.
Boy Scouts & Girls Scouts
St. Ignatius sponsors after school Boys and Girls Scouting opportunities that teach children the value of their own worth through teamwork, adventure, and exploration. Scouting nurturers our children’s courage and self-reliance, encourages them to develop leadership and community building skills, and helps them discover how to express their feelings in healthy ways.
To inquire about a school tour or learn more about us and our enrichment opportunities please call today!